Chairman: GREG MCLEAN~ Arizona Chemical, a Kraton Company
The PCA Meetings Committee
will support the membership and financial goals of the organization
through its site recommendations for the Annual Meeting and the
International Conference with the approval by the PCA Board of
Directors. Site selection is based on:
- The attractiveness of the site for attracting new and existing members to attend the meeting.
- Reasonable cost to the attendee, considering the economic environment at the time and also maintaining standards of quality.
- Appropriate facilities, meaning adequate number of rooms, meeting spaces, technical support and staffing.
- Accessibility to airports.
- Safety for our attendees.
The Annual Meeting will customarily be located in the Southeastern
US. The International Conference will alternate between a North America
location and a site elsewhere in the world.
- Greg McLean (Chairman) ~ Arizona Chemical, a Kraton Company
- Corey Schneider ~ DRT
- Greg Adams ~ International Flavors & Fragrances
- Dan Dukes ~ Claremont Chemical Co
- Lee Godina ~ Resinall Corp