The overall objective of the Recovery Committee is to educate PCA members on safe handling, recovery and processing of co-products from the pulp and paper industry, specifically black liquor soap, tall oil and turpentine.
Publish articles pertinent to co-products recovery on the PCA website.
- Offer co-products recovery short courses to educate those specializing in co-product recovery in the pulp and paper industry.
Members of the Committee:
- VACANT (Chairman) -
- Jerry Smith (Support Staff) - Pine Chemical Recovery Assistance
- Joseph Bohannon -Ingevity
- Greg McLean - Arizona Chemical, a Kraton Company
- Doug Foran - Arizona Chemical, a Kraton Company
- Hilton Tyre - DRT
- Jim Turner - Vistaurum
- Greg Clements -Symrise
- Valerie Johnson -WestRock
- Jamie Kubat - Georgia Pacific