ETHICAL PRINCIPLES OF THE PINE CHEMICALS ASSOCIATION
The following statement of ethical principles is established for the purpose of guiding the conduct of all PCA members and supporting the PCA’s commitment to fairness in business relationships.
Membership in the PCA constitutes a commitment by each member to use its best efforts:
- To support the purposes of the PCA as set forth in its Mission and Vision Statements.
- To observe the highest level of integrity when acting on behalf of the PCA, representing the best interests of the association over individual interests.
- To respect and comply with applicable local laws and regulations where such member organization operates (as well as international treaties and agreements to which the country of operation is a signatory).
- To maintain and enhance the safety and well-being of workers.
- To encourage environmental stewardship and sustainable forestry practices.
- To comply with applicable antitrust and competition laws at all PCA-related meetings and events, refraining from any discussions of competitively sensitive topics, including but not limited to, local, regional or international prices or pricing strategies.