Enjoy your free issue of Pine Chemicals Review magazine
Friday, August 29, 2014
The Pine Chemicals Review publication is releasing an electronic version of their magazine. As a courtesy to our members and subscribers, they are offering the first issue complimentary to you.
We hope you enjoy the issue and we look forward to seeing you at the 2014 International Conference in Seattle, WA, on September 21-23, 2014. In each issue, Pine Chemicals Review covers the following topics:
• Crude pine gum harvesting
• Gum rosin and turpentine processing
• Tall oil and turpentine recovery from pulp mills
• Tall oil fractionation into rosin and fatty acids
• Upgrading rosin, terpenes, and fatty acids into useful performance-enhancing ingredients
• International trade of pine chemicals
• Markets served, including adhesives and sealants, flavors and fragrances, inks and coatings, papermaking, rubber and plastics, chewing gum, soaps and detergents, and many others
Click on the issue image below to read the latest issue of Pine Chemicals Review
and subscribe today
Register before September 9th to attend the Conference
See who is registered to attend.
Hotel rooms are selling out FAST. Get yours NOW!
The last day to reserve a hotel room at the $229 per night discounted rate is September 1st.
After September 1st, rooms are subject to availability and will be $329 per night.
Reserve your Hotel Room before September 1st