Recovery Yields Need a Boost? Attend the Short Course on March 10-12
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Learn how to improve recovery yields and lead the effort toward better profits and efficiency at your mill.
PCA's Recovery Short Course
March 10-12, 2015
Register before February 9 for a $100 discount.
PCA and TAPPI members get an additional discount offered by PCA in partnership with TAPPI.
This Course Offers You an Opportunity To:
- Influence pulp production/uniformity from better recovery
- Network and learn from peers from all over the world
- Maximize recovery yields (Soap, CTO, CST)
- Learn safety best practices from leading industry experts
- Discover how to look for CST in areas you don't expect
- Learn soap acidulation to CTO basics for greater yields
- Learn expected yields from different systems
- Get personalized answers to questions about operations
- Earn 1.5 CEUs or 15 PDUs
Discover more from the complete brochure.
Consider becoming an exhibitor or conference sponsor
We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta, March 10-12.
Safety and Housekeeping
Mill Revenue Improvement
Expected Recovery Yields
Sampling and Testing
Logistics and Transportation
Troubleshooting Soap Recovery
Batch and Other Systems
Troubleshooting CTO Processing
Troubleshooting CST Recovery
Make your hotel reservations by February 15 to assure availability.
| P.O. Box 17136, Fernandina Beach, FL 32035 | Telephone: (404) 994-6267 | Fax (404) 994-6267
Copyright 2013 Pine Chemicals Association, Inc.