The PCA is:
- Valued by the industry for its unique "user-friendly" Pine Chemicals conferences and symposiums, which provide exceptional presentations.
- The monitor of regulatory and legislative issues impacting the global Pine Chemicals industry acting independently or in collaboration with other associations and groups to address critical issues.
- The global resource for developing and maintaining ASTM, ISO, and PCA test standards required for Pine Chemicals international commerce.
- Recognized as an educational and informational source for Pine Chemicals raw material production technology, industry statistics and process safety guidelines.
- Known and recognized for its culture of strict adherence to the code of ethics and policies of anti-trust compliance.