Chairman: Jack DiMaggio ~ Callison Pacific Pine Chemical
The Membership & Information Committee
implements membership expansion and retention programs and activities to assure full participation of all members.
- communicates a positive image of the industry.
- supports programs to provide information to the membership and general public.
- Increase membership to minimum of 100 members and improve new member retention.
- Continue new member mentoring program and highlight new members on the website.
- Draft an invitation and value letter for potential member companies (including financial value).
- Re-engage 20% of lost member companies
- Increase the value of PCA to members and the industry through improved communication and engagement of PCA Membership.
- Continue to improve PCA website.
- International Meeting Sponsorship program.
- E-newsletters and webinars.
- Push news and information to membership via email and social media.
- Determine if PCA can help the Pine Chemicals Review as a ongoing technical resource to PCA members and/or archive the past paper journals.
- Improve outreach to non-members, new members and other industry groups.
- Expand relationship with China Gum Rosin and Turpentine Associations and Latin American pine chemical producers & users.
- Explore relationships with other industry associations.
- Jack A. DiMaggio (Chairman) ~ Callisons, Inc.
- Philippe Sainte-Cluque ~ DRT
- Jim Turner ~ Vistaurum Corporation
- Jerry Smith ~ Pine Chemicals Recovery Assistance
- Jim Prohaska ~ Florachem
- Jeff Yost ~ Georgia Pacific
- Herbert Anzenberger ~ Kemira Chemie GesmbH
- John Smith ~ Rosin Plus Consulting Services, LLC
- Nikolay Khodov ~ Biochemical Holding ORGKHIM
- Mikio Katayama ~ Lawter
- Dale Hobson ~ Symrise