Pine Chemicals Association invites you to apply for membership in the international association for chemicals derived from the forest products industry. Pine Chemicals Association is a global resource to the industry and works in many ways to help and add value to your business.
The PCA is furthering its efforts to better serve the Pine Chemicals industry by becoming a more agile and responsive organization. We are providing our members with the vital information, resources, and networking essential to your success by:
- Offering expanded opportunities to train and develop the staff who are vital to your business and provide more resources essential to their work.
- Organizing opportunities to engage with the PCA to shape the environment for the pine chemicals industry and to network with your colleagues.
- Providing the latest regulatory and legislative updates and relevant industry information.
- Providing a user-friendly website that provides a forum for sharing technology, relevant documents and best practices, general market history and global industry updates so you and your staff can find the resources you need.
- Maintaining and Updating ASTM and ISO testing standards vital for your company and the global industry.
All of these activities help the businesses who participate in the pine chemicals industry. We need your support to keep these vital activities current and active, and hopefully you will consider these critical values offered by the PCA as you evaluate membership with PCA.
You will get value from membership directly, as well as through supporting the programs that help the health of the overall pine chemicals industry. All of us together have made a difference in maintaining the success of the pine chemicals commercial business and we need your support to continue these and future programs.
How to become a PCA Member
- Complete the PCA Membership Application Online or PCA Membership Application PDF
- Return PDF form to PCA by Email (email@example.com) or Fax: 1-404-994-6267
- PCA Staff will review your application and determine your Membership Category and Dues.
- You will receive a Membership Approval Letter identifying your Category and Membership Dues within a few days.
- Membership becomes effective only upon receipt of payment for membership dues.
- Membership is valid for one year (12 calendar months).
- Membership Dues are NOT REFUNDABLE.
- PCA will send your User ID and Password for members only website information and how to get involved with PCA.
ANNUAL FEE SCHEDULE BY CATEGORY
|FORESTRY PRODUCTS/PROCESSING (VOTING MEMBER)
|Oleoresin, Gum Rosin, Gum Turpentine, CST and/or CTO Processors/Producers
|PROCESSOR (FRACTIONATOR) (VOTING MEMBER)
|END USER (PURCHASER OF PINE CHEMICALS) (VOTING MEMBER)
Adhesives, rubber, ink, paper, pharmaceuticals, food/nutritionals, flavors & fragrances
AFFILIATE AND ASSOCIATE MEMBER CATEGORIES (NON-VOTING MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES)
SERVICE/PRODUCT PROVIDERS (NON-VOTING MEMBER)
|Equipment, Packaging, Distributors, Transportation, Brokers or Agents
ASSOCIATED MEMBERS (NON-VOTING MEMBER)
|Engineering Firms, Think Tanks, Consultancy Firms or Venture Capital Firms
|Single Person Consultancy, Academic/Research Organizations
Your annual membership dues entitles you to the following benefits:
- Reduced registration fees for our Courses and Conferences.
- Discounts on PCA publications available for purchase.
- Opportunity to vote as an association member to select future leadership and participate in setting future direction.
- Participate in high level networking opportunities at the PCA Conferences and Meetings.
- Opportunity to serve on one of several committees and become involved with industry issues.
- Opportunity to participate in and gain benefit from PCA regulatory and environmental testing programs.
- Access to past regulatory reports and data through the Document Repository.
- Expanded market opportunities.
- Additional Membership Benefits and PCA Programs can be found here.